Structured Markup Editor◂ Back
- Choose a schema from the dropdown.
- Fill out as many of the fields in the schema as you have data for.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Fields with a dataset of options, are highlighted in yellow. Use your browsers arrow-down to see the complete list of options.
- In the small dropdown to the right of each field, you can choose which HTML-tag will be used for the output.
- If you want to hide all output, and just provide the information to a crawler, use the <meta>-tag.
- When the form has validated and the schema has been generated, you can convert it to JSON-LD by clicking on "Generate JSON-LD".
- Your CMS-system must be able to save HTML5-tags as well as schema-related attributes: itemprop, itemtype and itemscope.
- In TinyMCE, this is done in a config-file.
- Drag Schema Editor to your Bookmarks bar.
- Currently, only insecure connections (http) will work.